To both meet the needs of your business and your people, Talent Management must be more sophisticated now than ever! No longer can any organization expect to meet its objectives or retain its talent by simply hiring good people. Within your organization do you:
- Have internal “ready replacement” candidates available for when a key person leaves?
- Have “next step” positions identified for the majority of your people?
- Have intentional career paths planned for people based on skills/interests?
- Have an accurate performance management process that really works?
- Have an employee retention strategy?
Full Life-Cycle Talent Management includes:
- New employee assimilation and onboarding starting from pre-start date
- Effective performance assessment/management tools
- A complete employee development and education cycle through mastery
- Succession plans to identify internal ready replacement talent
- Career pathing processes to effectively prepare internal talent
- Career planning processes to engage the employees and use their input
- Redeployment plans for talent management as the business changes
- Identification of high-potential employees and the management of those individuals
The ISAAC Network, LLC looks forward to partnering with you to develop a best-of-class talent management process. Please contact us to discuss.